a form of physical, occupational and speech therapy in which a therapist uses the characteristic movements of a horse to provide carefully graded motor and sensory input.
- American Hippotherapy AssociationAHA is recognized as part of the international community that provides education, facilitates research and promotes Equine Assisted Therapy as an effective treatment strategy that improves the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- PATH International Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.),
- National Ability CenterThe National Ability Center is committed to the development of lifetime skills for people of all ages and abilities by providing affordable outdoor sports and recreational experiences in a nurturing environment.
- Prospective trial of equine-assisted activities in autism spectrum disorder.A scientific study with results that suggest children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) benefit from equine-assisted activities
- Introduction to Hippotherapy
- Hippotherapy Overview
- Hippotherapy Semantics
- Present Use of Hippotherapy
- History of Hippotherapy
- Horse Power
Did you enjoy what you read? Don't forget to spread the word. Share by pinning, linking, or tweeting.