These websites come recommended to me by Cali’s speech therapist.
- Do 2 Learn Do2learn provides thousands of pages of social skills and behavioral regulation activities and guidance, learning songs and games, communication cards, academic material, and transition guides for employment and life skills.
- Speaking of Speech the first and largest interactive forum for speech/language pathologists and teachers to improve communication skills in our schools
- Tin Snips Tinsnips is a special education resource that strives to share a variety of specialized teaching tools, techniques, worksheets, and activities with teachers of students who have autistic spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities.
- Kids Psych This site was put together as a vehicle for you to spend quality time with your children, and to help them with cognitive thinking skills, deductive reasoning, and also just to have some fun!
- Kid InfoThe Web’s BEST Homework Helper and Teacher and Parent Educational Resource
- Fun Brain Funbrain, created for kids ages preschool through grade 8, offers more than 100 fun, interactive games that develop skills in math, reading, and literacy
- Super Duper Inc (fun learning materials for kids)
Did you enjoy what you read? Don't forget to spread the word. Share by pinning, linking, or tweeting.